Long-term ECG Recorder
CONTINUOUS NON-INVASIVE SCREENING FOR THE DETECTION OF INFREQUENT ARRHYTHMIAS AND SYNCOPE
System L3 Long-term Holter
Non-invasive ECG heart monitoring for patients with infrequent
arrhythmias has always posed a major challenge in cardiology. Nuubo’s L3 long-term Holter is recommended for patients with the following conditions:
- Suspected heart-rate disorders that may appear over periods of up to one month
- Silent atrial fibrillation
- Diagnosed atrial fibrillation
- Palpitations or dizziness
- Post-ablation procedures or anti-arrhythmic treatments
- Unexplained syncope
The technology consists of the following:
THE SYSTEM´S ADVANTAGES
- Continuous 24-hour monitoring over one month.
- Allows moderate physical exercise during the test.
- Reduces the number of repeated tests on patients.
- Matches the ECG to the patient’s physical activity and position.
- Monitoring during adjustment of medication in post-ablation procedures.
- Greater likelihood of the observation and detection of arrhythmia.
- Provides the selection criteria for patients requiring implantable recorders.
- Greater comfort increases compliance levels and provides a closer fit to the patient’s body.
- Automatic recording of a patient’s daily activities.
- Compatible with 5.5 kHz uncoded pulsometers, enabling patients to monitor their heart-rate during the treatment.
- Provides a single report per test.
- Allows both heart-rate and Holter-type analyses
- Shorter waiting-lists.
- Suitable for all kinds of patients.
- Simplification of the purchase process.
- Free software updates included.
DETAILS OF THE ANALYSIS
IDENTIFICATION OF EPISODES OF ARRHYTHMIA
Automatic identification of episodes of tachycardia, bradycardia, pauses and atrial fibrillation, as well as display of the events tagged by the patient.
DISPLAY OF FULL DISCLOSURE ECG WITH NO SIGNAL PROCESSING
A Full disclosure display is provided immediately without having to process the signal in Holter mode.
A visual display is provided of the trends and episodes for each one of the days, with the option of generating a single report that covers all the sessions.
It allows patients to manually record as many episodes as they like, as well as register the complete episode, however long it may last.
|Item number||Item name||Units/ item||Info|
|1175||L3 Long-term vest Size I||2 units/bag||55cm – 65cm|
|1176||L3 Long-term vest Size II||2 units/bag||65cm – 85cm|
|1177||L3 Long-term vest Size III||2 units/bag||85cm – 115cm|
|1178||L3 Long-term vest Size IV||2 units/bag||115cm – 140cm|
|414||L3 Minder||1 unit/box||3 ECG channels|
|1165||Software license||1 unit/bag||Windows 7,8|